This year has been a rollercoaster but the good news is that the ride to 2020 has finally come to an end, and we are the fortunate survivors who have made it through with a lot of hassle. As excited as you are, to enter the new year with lots of hopes of things getting back on track, I feel bad to disclose the fact that things might not work like we have thought it through. I know I might be scaring you all, but the fact is that the fears that you have felt this year all along might haunt you in the upcoming year too. Though we should not be hopeless for there is always a light after darkness, so let’s hold onto that hope and be optimistic that soon this pandemic will be over, and things would get normal like we once had.
Before bidding final farewell, I want to tell you that this year has already been marked the worst year in human history, but it has certainly taught us plenty of things which we have ignored. Here are a few profound lessons that I have learned from 2020.
• Life is too short for holding grudges and hatred. Spend quality time with your loved ones because many people have lost their loved one in this pandemic.
• Health is wealth. Covid has taught us that don’t take your health for granted. Eat healthily and take care of your immunity to combat any illness.
• After health, money is everything even if some don’t believe. It does save you in time of need. So change your perception and have some savings for the rainy days.
• Many people have lost their jobs in this pandemic so try to have multiple means of earning.
• Last but not least be grateful for everything you have and above all be grateful that you made it through 2021. Never forget how much of a blessing it is.
Let’s all say goodbye to the year of misery and horror and anxiety and troubles and agony and suffering and sorrow and terror, depression, and what more? I might fall short of words while describing this year, and yet the list of words might not do justice to what we have individually gone through. Nevertheless, we have made it this far so let’s be thankful and pray for the ones who have lost their loved ones. I pray from the core of my heart that may God bless the living soul and rest the dead souls in peace, and give courage to everyone to be strong as we embrace the new year and say goodbye to this long exhausting year.
GOODBYE 2020 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!